Thursday, August 19, 2010

face in the orb by jenny

okay so this is going to sound crazy but my sons wife had taken a picture outside of her house of the moon after she had brang it in later that night she went to dowload the pics to her pc there are several orbs well what seems to be .everyone says it had to be raining or something to have that many approx.8-10 is what we found ,the next day we got in to a discussion about my aunt who lives next door to my son and his wife,she has a dog that is contantly barking at night like he's seeing something in the house but when my aunt wes up there is nothin there of cour,she is always hearing noises and calling on my son to come check things out never have found anything,so about a week ago I sent my daughter in law over at night time to snap some pics she walked all through the house snapping pics nothing unusual until she got to the bedroom she said it seemedd a little differant she snapped 3 photos in that ro came home d called me found othing in any of the pics except for the last photo she shot in that room seemed to have been an orb just right in front of the camera and one close to a dresser.we got to examining the pic after magnifying in on it it looks like there is a mans face in the center of the orb not friendly looking.right ehind it it looks like a boy approx.14 years old i can see hm clear relly sad looking eyes and over to the right a little lower there is a seems to look like a baby curly hair has her mouth open wide and her hands up like shes wanting to be picked up .everyone all thought i was imagining things but i had my kids take a good look and my daughtr in law plus a few others we all see the same thing.my kids pointed out what appears to be a catits definately there but ithis possible?i went back and checked the history of this house.seems like it was all family members passed down thru the years.there was one man and woman that were married that had a couple of kids the last person that lived there before my aunt died in the living room.tell me what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment