Monday, August 30, 2010

my paranormal story by steff

k i dont know what qualifies as spooky to you but i certainly got the heeby jeebies from the other day.... i was in my washroom just about
halfway to the door when all the lights went out in the room, now i say all the lights b cuz the bathroom is long and mirrored and is lined from end to end with bulbs which all went out... i hate the dark so i bolted for the door and got the hubby to check y the lights went out.... the switch had been turned to off.... big deal right but someone had to physically turn it off... who?
tonight i get home from coffe with the girls and i go to get5 my pj' on and all 3 bulbs in my room burnt out ... 1 @ a time... did i mention i hate the dark lol,
a while back over ten years at least if not more i was in my room (at this time much younger and still living with mom n dad) and i always fall asleep with my tv on ..... i remeber being awake or at least some what co herent because i was listening to the news broadcast.. (its what was boring me to sleep) my back was to the door and the rest of the room and every night my dad would come in and kiss me goodnight before makin his way down the hall, but
this night was different, i heard the door open and i could hear footsteps brush across the carpeted floor, but when i felt the pressure of someone leaning on the matress behind me i got a sick feeling come over me, this wasnt my dad im not sure infact what this is at all, i was so scared i reached behind me with my eyes closed not sure what i was expecting to feel but to my suprise and relief was nothing, still to scared to open my eyes i rolled onto my back and thats when it felt like something was on top of me, pressure on my chest and squeezing around my neck i flailed around in a frenzy and screamed, i shot out of bed and ran to my parents room..... i woke my mom crying soo scared at what had just happened, my dad came up from the living room wondering what all the commotion was, he hadnt gone to bed yet....
i slept in my moms room that night stuck to her like glue... she had a nightlight that she kept on for me but it didnt stay on long... we thought it burnt out like coincidence, twisted irony but much to my dismay it was turned off.... i finally did get to sleep that night and the next morning when recapping the previous night and its haunting events my mother said that a few weeks earlier the same thing had happened to her in the morning, she though that my dad had comr homr from work and snuck into bed with her only to realize no one was there.... we had to have the house blesses a few times after that and since then no violent entities but we do still have a presence here, hes alright though not violent however every once and a while does make himself known..... well that is just one of many stories sorry it was a short novel lol!! i got tons of family stories of hauntings ghosts witches demons ...... maybe we should sit down for coffee one day! talk to ya soon law!

No comments:

Post a Comment