Thursday, August 26, 2010

from karen- not my imagination

I used to drive for a company out of Putnam, Ontario. Well I would have to run up to the Cami plant every night, to pick my trailer. Well I hated taking Hamilton road into Ingersoll , so I would jump on this side road that went in the back way. And every night I would pass this half burnt down house, and every time I would pass this house. I would get this feeling to drive in! Like something was Calling me, But not by my name or anything. I could not here a voice or anything, but it was like i could not stop thinking of this place. So one night I brought my girl with me, I went into work and got the tractor and went to get my trailer, Well on the way to get the trailer we drove by the house, but this night the whole night I could not stop thinking of this place. This was like around 6;30 pm when we started and it was like in Oct. So it was around 3:30 am when I was done. So I droped my empty trailer off in Ingersoll and started back to the shop to drop the truck and get my car. When we passed by the place I decided to pull in. Now I am not a person that scares at all, let alone for something like this LOL I thought! When we pulled in my girl went into hysterical paranoid that she could not explain! And for some reason, I felt the exact same thing! I tried to keep it to myself. So we stated to travel down this dark, yet moon light night. It was like you could not see anything all around accept the house. We got about a 100 feet from the house, and yes the front door opens! I could feel like I needed to go into that house right now! But I have never experienced fear in that level! So with her BEGGING me with every ounce of her to leave. I agreed, when we started to back up. This huge buck walked and stopped right in our path I stopped for a second and thought I am in a transport and Im getting the fuck outta here, even if I have to run him the fuck over! As soon as we got off that prop. We felt re leaved instantly. I don't know exactly what it was, Im not saying ghosts, I am not saying shit! One thing I do know, is That I went back one more time, And It was Just as scary the second time. And with more shit that happen, Ill save it for the next time. I am planning on going back, Just with different people, And I am sure it will be very event full!


Any other of you professional hunters want to join, Just let me know when you want to go check this place out! I would love for some one to tell me its all in my head! Cause I still think about this place Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment